Can be used for:
- Treating sinus infections
- Cleansing wounds and preventing infection
- Eliminating parasites
- Reducing toothache
- Detoxing the skin and body
- Killing any microbe present in the body, in the air, or on surfaces to prevent disease
- Soaking of nuts or sprouts to kill mould or prevent it forming
35% (120 volume) food grade hydrogen peroxide, water
Infection: take 5 drops mixed in a glass of water up to 5 times daily. Always best to start on a low dosage and slowly work up the dosage. Take maximum dosage until the infection is cleared up.
Mouthwash: gargle with 1 drop to a ¼ glass of water. Swish in the mouth and back of throat for 20 seconds and spit out.
To get rid of pesticides: put 5 drops in a bowl (doesn’t really matter what size), fill with water and add your veggies or fruits to the bowl and leave to soak for 10 – 15 minutes.
For sanitising: ratio is 10 drops to 100 ml in a spray bottle.