DMSO (CH3)2SO is a natural substance derived from wood pulp. It is generated during the normal decomposition of plants and therefore is in low concentrations present in many foods. It is an antioxidant, and in its taking up of oxygen, is converted to MSM.
DMSO passes through cell membranes very quickly and also increases the transport of other medication into cells (e.g. Ozonides), therefore a reduction of pain and inflammation is achieved very quickly.
- Accelerates the absorption of other medication into cells.
- For immediate pain relief when rubbed onto affected muscles or joints.
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps to heal burns and skin damages (cuts)
- Unblocks nerves and relaxes muscles
- Anti-microbial -effective against bacteria, fungi, mycoplasmas and viruses
- Improves the immune system and reduces allergies
- Has good antioxidant properties
It improves blood circulation by inhibiting formation of blood clots and hyper coagulation
99.9% pure undiluted pharmaceutical grade DMSO
Use as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
DMSO is in a liquid form, which might crystalise when it is cold. Warm up by placing the bottle in warm water to dissolve the crystals. Don't place it in the microwave!