dairy-free (optional); gluten-free; sugar-free & yeast-free
4 large organic potatoes
course unrefined salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160 °C.
2. Wash the potatoes thoroughly, leaving the skins on.
3. Rub in coarse unrefined salt on the skin of each potato.
4. Place the potatoes in an oven proof dish without a lid.
5. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until soft in the centre when pricked with a knife.
1. Tuna in spring water (drained), grated cucumber, plain yoghurt or cottage cheese, herbal salt, cayenne pepper and chopped fresh coriander.
2. Chopped roast chicken in herb mayonnaise or yoghurt dressing mixed with a little curry powder. Serve with watercress.
3. Vine-ripened tomatoes, diced olives, mascarpone cheese and flat-leaf parsley.
4. Smoked salmon, onion, avocado, lemon juice and pepper. Cottage cheese optional.
5. Baby spinach, fresh herbs, topped with cottage cheese mixed with sultanas, dried apricots, walnuts, diced cucumber and quartered baby tomatoes.